Who We Are And Our Mission
Santa Fe Young America Football League is an organization that was founded in promoting a secure, fun and community atmosphere by learning one of America’s most honorable past-times, American football. SF YAFL provides safe parks for team practices and competitive games; with AAU certified coaches.
In cooperation with coaches, players, family, friends, volunteers,
and staff, the Santa Fe Young America Football League (SF YAFL)
is committed to the following objectives:
Providing a safe, fun, positive, sportsmanlike environment
for boys and girls to learn the fundamentals of the
truly great sport of American football.
Teaching and encouraging participation in the sport, while developing the value of teamwork;
Promoting the physical and emotional well being of young people
by encouraging participation in the sport of football
and it’s related activities, in an effort to prevent juvenile delinquency;
Furthering good sportsmanship and the
importance of physical activities in the lives of participants
while promoting positive physical and emotional development of players;
Developing a standard of values and ethics, which demonstrates
sportsmanship and positive representation of self, team,
school and community; and Carrying out competitive games and exhibits
in the city of Santa Fe and the State of New Mexico.
- Ashbaugh Park – 1703 Cerrillos Rd. behind Fire Station #3
- Alto Park – 1043 Alto St.
- Salvador Perez Park – 601 Alta Vista
- Franklin E. Miles Park – Corner of Camino Carlos Rey & Siringo
Why Choose Us ?
Board of Directors
- President – Ruben J. Lovato
- Vice President – Gerry Ruelas
- Treasurer – Gerry Ruelas
- Secretary – Johanna Pacheco
- Head Commissioner – Ron Johnson
- Board Member – Anthony Lovato
- Board Member – Jennifer Lovato
- Board Member – Regina Sena
- Board Member – Vincent Dominguez
- Board Member – Jonelle Dominguez
- Board Member – David Roybal